Safety Officer Job
Job Reference number: 223543
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall implementation of company safety policy
- Preparation and implementation of safety statements
- Daily monitoring of on site safety conditions
- Attend weekly comprehensive company progress meeting.
- Undertake daily HSE inspection ensuring follow- up and rectification of detected irregularities and report the same to the Project Manager and Safety Manager.
- Review the HSE manual and all health, safety and environment related documentation, including method of statements, work permit procedures and safety equipment requisitions to ensure compliance with established standards and update all firm's/client's established policies to support HSE programs.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s specific HSE operating procedures to ensure contract obligations are met.
- Review scope of work completed from the health, safety and environment perspective, to identify trends and possible exposure to problems.
- Investigate accidents/ Near Miss report, set up recommendation and corrective actions with the close out date follow up the same to ensure implementation & effectiveness of the corrective action to avoid recurrence of the same.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
¥ A Diploma / Bachelor's degree
¥ NEBOSH -IGC or Level 3 or equivalent in Occupation Health and Safety
¥ 3 plus years of experience working as a Safety Officer in construction projects
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.