Operations Manager job in Dubai
Job Reference number:113332
Operations managers plan, direct and coordinate the operations of an organization. The general operations manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Financial - Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental, and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources - Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Production - Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- The formal education and experience for the operations manager job description vary according to the nature of the job responsibilities. However, the following is commonly required in the operations manager role.
- Industry relevant production experience (minimum of five years)
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operation management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human-resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Must have UAE driving license
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance