Logistics Manager job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 778516
To actively pursue international best practice and encourage contractors to implement and maintain safe working environments that meet or exceed the Client’s expectations. To review, assess and approve contractors Safety Manuals, procedure’s and work method statements. Monitors and audits the quality control (QC) activities, set forth in the QA program, to confirm that products or services provided are in accordance with client quality requirements.
- Direct the resources and activities of the HSE team to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the client’s HSE Manager.
- Responsible for the staffing and directing and the management of all Field HSE staff.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations from these assessments to the client’s HSE Manager.
- Carry out record, document and issue daily, weekly & monthly, site safety inspections, audits and reports.
- Assist project team in investigation of all project accidents and dangerous occurrences incidents (Recordable Incidents, Near Misses, First Aid..etc) and ensure proper records are completed and submitted.
- Assist in implementation of corrective actions as it relates to the incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the organization and are incorporated into the program, if necessary
- Liaise with Local Authority Safety Department, contractors and other consultants.
- Review, assess and approve all safety related submittals and advise on potential hazards at work site
- Provide regular written reports, as well as other production-related results and updates to the client and management team.
- Ensure all agreed safety standards and applicable regulations are observed.
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness and prepare and issue Safety Bulletins, Violation Notices and Construction related Safety Training Courses.
- Assist in investigation, preparation and documentation Safety Manuals, Policies and Procedures.
- Investigate, prepare reports and carry-out and record regular site safety inspections.
- Review and develop “Permit to Work” procedures.
- Promote and carry out site safety training.
- Directing site inspection staff of the project team, in relation to the assigned work on the project.
- Reviewing and verifying conditions of site safety, instructing the contractor to rectify as required.
- Monitors the preparation and issuance of project specific QA/QC processes and procedures in compliance with client’s quality requirements; and monitors that these are implemented effectively.
- Identifies and report to the Project Manager on quality issues or trends based on data from a variety of sources.
- Recommends and monitor implementation of appropriate corrective action to quality issues.
- Provides input to management on organization performance metrics, and process or procedural system improvements.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the Senior Construction QA/QC Manager.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.