Junior Financial Analyst jobs in Dubai
Job Reference number : 1523
- Develop and maintain various financial models to support the business and improve processes and company procedures.
- Review, finalize, consolidate, and discuss the buying budget per season with the Commercial Team. Ensure company procedures are respected in terms of sales budgets and stock level but also considering Commercial’s input on the brand’s direction for the season in terms of product mix and sales forecast
- Reviews the interim and annual audit report of all companies before submitting to Management for approval.
- Submits and updates buying monitoring file of all companies and all brands and ensure that all buying budgets are being followed and respected.
- Assist and provide analysis and recommendations on annual and revised budgets, challenge assumption and propose revisions.
- Finalize and submit the annual audited financial reports of the Consolidated and Combined financials of the Group to Management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Holder of a Bachelor's degree in Finance or related subjects
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to approach data and situations logically, to break down problems into their component parts and look for underlying causes or thinking through the consequences of different courses of action
- The ability to plan and deliver communications in an impact, the persuasive and tactful way
- The ability to plan and prioritize work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks
Apply Today & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.