Human Resource Coordinator Job in Dubai
Under supervision, the human resource assistant performs work of supporting human resources initiatives, including employee and labour relations, staffing, new employee orientation, company policy, managing payroll, staff attendance yet not limited to. Must be familiar with local labour laws
- Participates in recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel
- Conducts new-employee orientations; conducts reference checks.
- Assists in the exit interview process.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Helps maintain company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and employees
- Ability to problem solve using sound judgment and decision making skills