Field Manager job
Job Reference number: 223527
As a Field Manager for Food Quality, you will plan, coordinate and direct the Food division quality control program to ensure continuous quality consistency with established standards. You will achieve this by monitoring food flows and quality performance trends, conducting spot-check analysis, compiling records and interpreting experimental or analytical results.
Key responsibilities include:
* Formulating and maintaining quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals
* Creating and implementing inspection criteria and procedures for product traceability and FIFO (first in first out)/UBD (use by date) movements
* Supporting and following up with brand teams to correct any vulnerabilities highlighted by external food safety audits.
* Previous experience in this field (or equivalent experience)
* Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
* Arabic speaking is an advantage.