Electrical Project Engineer job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 223523
Job Title: Electrical Project Engineer
Location: Dubai UAE
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Possess good knowledge of all power distribution systems, lighting, fire detection, low current systems, controls and Building Management system and to have working knowledge of International codes / standards. Coordinating with clients and consultants for all project activities
- To be time, quality and cost conscious.
- Adept at reading contract specifications / drawings.
- Knowledge of shop-drawing production.
- Coordination with clients / consultants for all project activities.
- Materials take off from contract drawings.
- Design of electrical services.
- Cost effectiveness through value added engineering.
- Knowledge of DEWA/SEWA rules and regulations.
- Making proposals for projects, preparing quotations
- Negotiating contracts for job approval
- Having design capability
- Day-to-day work planning and programming
- Advising and helping colleagues with work related issues as required
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an Electrical engineer for an MEP contractor preferably in the Middle East
- Knowledge of electrical services and project planning software.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills – both written & spoken
- Outstanding planning and team management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in all circumstances
- Ability to coordinate and get work done from team as well as sub contractors.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.